Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, my drivers side door is not working. I have the 2005 model. I lost my remote fob and was to cheap to replace it. I have the key and can access the trunk, i was hoping that there is a way to push down the rear seats from the trunk and crawl through. Any advice, my car is blocking my wife's and she needs to get to work soon. Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Welcome to AFM....

Although mine is a 2014 I was figuring it would be the same (or similar). I am not finding a way to do it, nor does my owners manual mention it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
try passenger door? there is a pull strap on the upper outer edge of seat but im not sure if its accessible from trunk.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
try passenger door?
I think the problem is that the doors are locked. There's no key cylinder on the passenger side, so with the driver's door inoperable his only other option is to try to get in through the trunk. (Something I couldn't do with my 2012, since it doesn't have a trunk key cylinder, either.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses

Thanks for the replies! Turns out the lock was frozen and im an idiot. Took my mother on law to point it out lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks for the replies! Turns out the lock was frozen and im an idiot. Took my mother on law to point it out lol
OUCH! That had to hurt.....angry12.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.