Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these when ordering my Foose hood and scoop. I'm interested by them, but there the sort of thing that I think I'd need to see in person. Definately would add to the retro styling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I think I'd have to pass on those. To me it's in the same category as the chrome door handle and mirror covers. Just my $.02, but to each his own.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Actually, while I usually tend to agree with stlwagon, I'd at least have to take a double take at that. I don't care for the door handle covers or mirror overlays, either. I generally don't like gaudy add-ons, but I'd definitely have to look into that one. I'd have to see those in person.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'd like to see them in person. So far so good

·
Registered
787 Posts
tsaints1115 said:
The big thing is the price,$400+
No thanks guys, that is not appealing at all. Sort of chops the great lines of the Mustang in half...

·
Registered
607 Posts
J&D said:
No thanks guys, that is not appealing at all. Sort of chops the great lines of the Mustang in half...
Same here. But I would still like to see them in person. How do they go on? 3M tape like most of the window scoops and such do?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats all the info they had on Year One. The name of the item and that one picture.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have to agree with the other comments that it just gets in the way of the beautiful lines of the car. Now if the whole friggin bumper was chrome!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yuk! The bumperettes add too much 'bling' for me -- I like my mono-colored Torch Red GT.

scout

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yeah, I'm definetely not liking the way they break up the outline and lines on the car.... I'll have to pass.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm not even sure about what exactly I'm looking at here... Are they just 'chrome' add-ons for the bumpers? What's the point of that? I'm definitely not into the random add-on/stick-on pieces for the Stang, except for maybe a nice set of 1/4 window louvers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts