Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, seriously, I need your help here, it's not that hard. This is my third post for this. I am trying to choose what size wheel for my 67 Coupe. So please, if you have a 65-68 Mustang, please post a pic of it and what wheel size you're running on it. I'm deciding between 15's, 16's, and 17's. PLEASE HELP

FYI, I did check out the thread about posting your Mustang pics, but that does me no good since no one listed their wheel sizes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They're 15s

edit: Come to think of it, they're 14's.... oh well can't remember off the top of my head. 16s, and 17s wouldn't look too bad either, they're probably look pretty good. There is a mustang around where I live with I'd guess 18s or 19s and it just doesn't look right.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its the only pic I have, but its a 14 X 6 or a 14 X 7 (I forget the exact width), and becaue of the deeper "dish" than stock, everybody thinks they are at least a 16", but they retain the stock 14" size, and the inset of the rims looks great and agressive looking. I love the size and how far the center is into the actual rim.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey nipplesshorse whats the color of your mustang? I've been looking at painting mine red and that looks really clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.