Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a while but I found one.
Pro Turbo Kits

The kit is a little pricey but thats how F/I goes. PSI settings are 5 and 8 which both could be used with stock internals but forged would be a good idea for the 8.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the plug tex! Kit is indeed pricey but it's good to have that option out there....checked out the rest of the site and they have some pretty good stuff on there! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey tex, if your willing to pay half, i will race for you and win you the money back!;) haha

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey tex, if your willing to pay half, i will race for you and win you the money back!;) haha
I got a better idea, we both put in half and the winner gets the kit! :hihi:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I got a better idea, we both put in half and the winner gets the kit! :hihi:
how about no? haha you would school me dude. your a veteran to this racing stuff, im a rookie. i here waiting for your guidance lol

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Pop quiz:

How long as ptk been out of business?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
You would have t be an idiot to buy a kit from ptk.

You never heard about them? They owned like 4 of their own test cars trying to build the kit....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know of a reputable shop around here to build turbo kits......
Do they have a web page? Cause obviously options in the turbo department are slim :hihi:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You would have t be an idiot to buy a kit from ptk.

You never heard about them? They owned like 4 of their own test cars trying to build the kit....
I never said it was the best kit out there, that was just the only one I could find.
And to be honest I havn't heard of them prior to this

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sure. Here it is:

Mustang Turbo Kits

Newt is a member of our local Bowling Green Mustangs forum. He's a great fabricator. I haven't been to his shop yet to go over specs for our cars, but he can build them.
Good deal man. His 5.0L kit is very fairly priced so maybe he can do a v6 kit in the same ballpark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.