·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did you order?
When did you get the VIN?
When is/was the scheduled build date?
etc.

Just trying to see if orders are actually moving forward. I ordered on Tuesday, June 8th and it was turned in by dealer.

Thanks,
EddieZ
Austin, Tx

·
Registered
173 Posts
When did you order?
When did you get the VIN?
When is/was the scheduled build date?
etc.

Just trying to see if orders are actually moving forward. I ordered on Tuesday, June 8th and it was turned in by dealer.

Thanks,
EddieZ
Austin, Tx
I have a thread over on The Mustang Source tracking this. Seems like pre 110xxx VINs got out and post 120xxx VINs are getting out mostly fine but there's a big batch between there that are just a trickle. I ordered 4/3, built on 5/4, not delivered and no ETA for delivery now. (Was 5/14...)

I will NEVER order a car from FORD again.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the lead,
EddieZ

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered on 4/26 and not even a VIN yet

·
Registered
927 Posts
Trend of the more recent orders seems to be:

From the date of your order going in from the dealership, approx 21-24 days to recieve Vin and scheduled build dates.

The build dates seems to be approx 10-13 days after the vin. is assigned. An shipping ETA date to arrive at the dealer is also estimated at this time.The shipping ETA date, which I believe is a joke by the way, will show up to be approx 11-14 days after the build. Well at least that was the case for a NJ delivery.

View of the window sticker online is approx 7 days after the vin is assigned

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
350 Posts
i ordered my car may 19th. built june 8th eta to dealer is june 20th! i hope your guys dealers put a priority of 1 out of 10 or youll be waiting!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i ordered my car may 19th. built june 8th eta to dealer is june 20th! i hope your guys dealers put a priority of 1 out of 10 or youll be waiting!
Dealers can't place an order priority higher than 10 on their own. Priority they can place ranges from 10-99.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.