Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: and :welcomeflowers: Start diggin in there is a whole lot of folks out there that can use help. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey,

New to the forums. Love my 3 mustangs I have had in the last 6 years had a 2000 GT auto with bolts on and spray running 12.7 12.8's . Sold

Had a 2002 GT Stick --To much shifting and the new wife cant drive stick.

Current 2003 GT Auto Mach 1000 steeda pullies, cai powder coated black jba cat back. New project car getting back in the game.

Here to lend a hand with the more technical questions and everyday mechanical issues. Let me know if I can help

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Great to have another tech here, especially on the 4.6. Jump right into the 4.6 sections, among others, and see who you can help.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Welcome... Always nice to have more people on board who know what they're talking about.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,005 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a 96 Cobra yesterday, the owner didnt have the owners manual or any other records besides a title. Today I drained the antifreeze and refilled with new antifreeze. When the vehicle warms up, the idiot light on the far right comes on. It looks like a fan? The temp gauge is normal, what is this light telling me and what should I do to fix it? It seemed like less than a gallon of antifreeze come out of the radiator, am I missing something?
Thanks Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.