Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I dont normally get on members for repost, but this is a no brainer, come on dude this has been beaten to death! while youre just trying to help out the community a simple search by you would have revealed the other 3-4 threads covering this very issue

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then don't get on me noob. I did a search and didn't see anything and looked through the last three pages of post. Nada. It just hit Mustang News webpage an hour ago.

Moderator....please delete so people don't get things in a bunch.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Then don't get on me noob.
lmao might be a noob on this board but no where near a noob on Mustang boards, youre the dope that posted a thread thats been reposted numerous times, then got butt hurt because I nicely told you so..................get over it!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao might be a noob on this board but no where near a noob on Mustang boards, youre the dope that posted a thread thats been reposted numerous times, then got butt hurt because I nicely told you so..................get over it!
"I dont normally get on members for repost"

Not butt hurt at all. I just can't believe with all the stuff going on in the world this is what you feel the need to get fired up about. Sad for you.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
"I dont normally get on members for repost"

Not butt hurt at all. I just can't believe with all the stuff going on in the world this is what you feel the need to get fired up about. Sad for you.
lol Im the one that got fired up? seems to me you got worked up and resorted to name calling because youre high and mighty and have been on this forum longer me :nono: Im not a kid and have been a Mustang owner since 1990 and have been a member on numerous Mustang forums and various other forums since 2000, I carry myself in a way so as not to flame anyone, youd figure someone on this board since 2010 and not a lowly noob would have seen the topic posted already

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow, that was productive. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This thread is hilarious.... I needed a good laugh this afternoon. Keep on posting guys!
Get your popcorn. :gringreen

I searched 11-7-7 and nothing popped. Missed the one on the second page so I bow down and beg forgivness from the almighty all knowing forum god that is Scott_0.

Also, I'm no kid either. 4th Mustang and I was once a regular on MustangSource before Brad changed the format. :D
I believe he still has my 1997 GT as one of his "by year" photos.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Get your popcorn. :gringreen

I searched 11-7-7 and nothing popped. Missed the one on the second page so I bow down and beg forgivness from the almighty all knowing forum god that is Scott_0.
I'm just a noob lol:hihi:

·
Registered
459 Posts
TBH I've never created a thread because every question I've had has generally yielded several threads about the topic in a search. Reposts are fairly prolific. Live with it and move on...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
*jumps into thread* Let's tear this place apart!!!!! *smashes window* :bigthumbsup *runs away*

·
Registered
646 Posts
:nogrinner .MATT DAMON!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.