Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I bought a car from copart where they wrote run and drive. when I took it over, I found out that a turbo had been installed in the past, which someone had removed. there were things missing like injectors and hoses. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the hoses on the engine? Does anyone have photos of the engine without the engine cover where you can see the wiring

Thanks lukas

Attachments

·
Registered
12,117 Posts
welcome to the forum

I think you might want to invest in a good shop manual, to make sure this is all put back together again correctly

Reactions: Cobrajet67

·
Tech-Advisor
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
4,765 Posts
and can you please advise me where I should find it?
You can buy a physical hardcopy book, buy one on cd or dvd, or you can download them as a pdf file.
Here's the official 2017 Ford Mustang Service manual on CD but it's pricey and wiring diagrams are a separate purchase: 2017 Ford Mustang Factory Service Manual CD Original Shop Repair - Factory Repair Manuals
Here's one on DVD and it costs less than the CD: 2017 Ford Mustang Service Manual DVD (diyrepairmanuals.com)
This downloadable one is listed for 2015-17. Official Ford manuals have always been printed for a single model year so these downloads are probably consolidated: Ford 2017 Mustang Service Manual (servicemanualwarehouse.com)
Ebay has a bunch of sellers with a hardcopy of the 2017 Mustang wiring diagrams: 2017 mustang service manual: Search Result | eBay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts