Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to change the stock 3.31 gears on my 06 gt to 3.73's. Its an automatic and I dont race it or anything. Just a good drving gear with more power when I need it and wondering if its worth it. Also anyone install the Ford Handling Pack ? Is it worth it ?

Thanx Mike

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Sure it'll help your off the line performance. You'll need a tuner to recalibrate the speedo. The handling pack is very good and very complete.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
You'll love the gears for sure, I would also recommend a tuner too, if possible or if you don't have enough money then get the Mil's. But the tuner would be the best option as it will give you the extra performance in the long run.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You'll love the gears for sure, I would also recommend a tuner too, if possible or if you don't have enough money then get the Mil's. But the tuner would be the best option as it will give you the extra performance in the long run.
How does a Malfunction Indicator Lamp(s) help with gears? Or am I misinterpreting your post?

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Why does he need mil eliminators?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Oh he was trying to say MIL eliminators... Yeah those are for long tubes and off road pipes???

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Without a tuner, the speedo would need to be calibrated by a Ford service tech. I think they charge like $50 to do it.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
its 9am were im at :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.