408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
The 302R arms are good pieces. Light, subtle, and easily rebuildable. The bushings and sleeves just slide in and out so it's easy to replace the bushings (the BMR's probably do too, and they have a zerk). The other ones aren't worth your money, they're still rubber bushings. I've used the 302R arms and had no problems. If you get them, get the relo brackets too, the 302R arms are non-adjustable, and seem to be designed to work with the brackets.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 302R arms do they create any harshness, vibration or noise? how often do the urethane bushing need to be greased? speaking of bushings, whats the difference between the bmr polyurethane vs the 302r urethane bushings?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
The 302R arms do they create any harshness, vibration or noise? how often do the urethane bushing need to be greased? speaking of bushings, whats the difference between the bmr polyurethane vs the 302r urethane bushings?
The bushings may be of a slightly different durometer. I'm not sure. They don't take a ton of greasing. Two years maybe? Depends on your use, mileage, environment, etc...

You'll get some NVH because of the increased solidity of poly over rubber. It's not bad at all though. Everything is a comporomise...it's very difficult to make a car better without making it worse at the same time....whether that be a hit to reliability, NVH, running costs, etc...everything has a price.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My main concern is noise, since its a daily driver and not a track car. Did you get any squeak or noise from them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts