Strut Brace = 195.00
TOTAL _______

Less any other charges

·
Registered
237 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
sounds interesting, price?
Individually, it looks like the parts are about $1200.00. Maybe there is a package price that is cheaper. Ford racing claims that it will lower the car 1 1/2 inches. I wonder how this fits with the stock wheels as far as wheel well clearance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
If anyone does this post here cuz, I watched the Can Am race and that body in white Mustang was doing very well in the turns.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ford Handling Pack

I picked up the package at a jobber price of $1,049. Installation is Saturday. I think the package is comprehensive, priced right and who should know the car better than Ford.
Can't wait.

·
Registered
359 Posts
bcool7 said:
I picked up the package at a jobber price of $1,049. Installation is Saturday. I think the package is comprehensive, priced right and who should know the car better than Ford.
Can't wait.

Did they provide you with a quote for install?

Let us know how it goes, this looks nice.....

R

·
0 Posts
bcool7 said:
Can't wait.
Who is installing? Ford dealer? $$?

Do the springs lower the car? If so, did you get the adj panhard?

Give us a complete writeup/ pix, sounds real nice.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Ford Handling

bcool7 said:
Can't wait.
When I see lowered Mustangs, I worry about speed bumps. Has anyone lowered their car the 1 1/2 inches and found any problems? They sure look terrific! I already checked the bumps in my grocery store and they are totally manageable with even the most lowered cars but it would kill me to lower the car, then take off my front air dam on the first speed bump!

-David

R

·
0 Posts
JetBlack said:
When I see lowered Mustangs, I worry about speed bumps. Has anyone lowered their car the 1 1/2 inches and found any problems? They sure look terrific! I already checked the bumps in my grocery store and they are totally manageable with even the most lowered cars but it would kill me to lower the car, then take off my front air dam on the first speed bump!

-David
I have scraped my front lower many times now, in fact it looks bad if you roll under to peek. I will replace one day but for now, only I know it's there...and you...which is why I must kill you now.
:eyebulge:

I can't see my daily driver going any lower. I would like to have it a bit more stiffer in the turns but only set less than an inch lower max. Any body have any springs to this effect?
Obviously I would prolly be better served with aftermarket adjustable shocks to get a bit more cornering dip taken out at the expense of a slightly stiffer ride. I am hanging on to my stock suspension this winter anyways, no need to push it into the icey turns imo...

·
Registered
36 Posts
QWK05GT said:
My buddies over @ MD Motorsports just started selling FRPP stuff they have this kit on there website for $1049, I have been debating it may be my early Christmas present:eyepoppin
http://http://www.modulardepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=293
Have you ordered from them before. I am looking to purchase the springs and am leaning towards FRPP springs. The price is the best I have seen so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
jdruid said:
Have you ordered from them before. I am looking to purchase the springs and am leaning towards FRPP springs. The price is the best I have seen so far.
I buy everything from them, they are great to deal with and know what they are talking about. Give them a call or order online they will take care of you:winks

-Ben

1 - 15 of 15 Posts