407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just go these on today.

Tires are BFG KDW 275/35 & 335/30:banana:

Deep concave 18 x 11 rears

·
Registered
406 Posts
The car looks amazing....bbbbbbbbut 738 rwhp? Come on man not with that setup.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I need another towel please...

Looks very nice Entrenched! Congratulations on those bad boys. Your 5.0 already looked great. Now it's just more [email protected]!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car looks amazing....bbbbbbbbut 738 rwhp? Come on man not with that setup.

I've got 20+ pulls all over 700+ rwhp.

Same day we had our own version of supercharger war:

Vortech 2011 6m w/ longtube & 7psi made 562

P1SC HO kit 2011 6m & 8 psi made 580

2011 Zex 150 shot slung a rod on the dyno...ouch

2011 with Roush, 6A made 543 at almost 10 psi (this one had gone 10.50s consistently)

2008 GT500 with 2.8LC KenneBell (too many mods to list) made 801

2011 with P1SC stage II 6A...coming soon

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
wow i love every single thing about your car... just plain sick. i would not change a thing.... this is possibly one of the most tastefully modded mustangs i have ever seen.

G

·
0 Posts
:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

HUGE thumbsup for not going with 20's!!!

Effing sweet:cooldude:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Your car is a win on so many levels man from the wheel selections, to the exterior mods, factory options etc. You should be rotm on here:yup:
Only thing I would have done different is go with a 40 series tire in front oh yea and straighten your drivers side exhaust tip:p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments everybody,

If you guys only new how many times I've adjusted the tip on the drivers side.....damn magnaflow...I'll go at it again on the 4 post sometime this week. I adjust it, it looks great, I drive it 5 feet and it goes right back....I might let an exhaust shop modify it to fit better

on the front tires a 40 series would have made the front taller than the rear. I think that looks retarded, for reference these are the stock tires sizes for older Vipers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Holy. Crap. I didn't know you could fit those possum mashers on an S197! And it's lowered too? This is a WIN on many levels.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
So damn sexy!! :yup:

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Are those the stock Brembo calipers? I mean other than the painting? Obviously not the stock rotors, but I was just wondering if you changed brake pads while you were at it? The stock Brembo pads are the dustiest pads I've ever had. Especially on the rear! I'm sure you don't mind the dust anymore with black wheels.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bought GT500 caliper, it was cheaper than coating my stock ones. I went with Hawk HPS pads. If you want less dust look for a ceramic based pad then tend not to dust as much.

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
I thought the GT500 caliper was the same? Yes, I had semi metallic ceramic based pads on my last car. I had chrome wheels and could go 2 weeks/hundreds of miles without showing dust. My 12 GT Brembo won't go 20 mins/2 miles without showing dust.

·
Registered
406 Posts

I've got 20+ pulls all over 700+ rwhp.

Same day we had our own version of supercharger war:

Vortech 2011 6m w/ longtube & 7psi made 562

P1SC HO kit 2011 6m & 8 psi made 580

2011 Zex 150 shot slung a rod on the dyno...ouch

2011 with Roush, 6A made 543 at almost 10 psi (this one had gone 10.50s consistently)

2008 GT500 with 2.8LC KenneBell (too many mods to list) made 801

2011 with P1SC stage II 6A...coming soon

Hmmmmmm o.k well like I said car looks great.....what boost? Any concerns life of motor?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Badass car dude. Can you tell me about your lowering setup?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmmmmm o.k well like I said car looks great.....what boost? Any concerns life of motor?
Sorry, realize I probably over reacted. 9-10psi boost; I guess longevity is always a concern but as soon as I finish the Cobra I'm going to have a shortblock built for the GT. For now just giving it hell and hoping for the best.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts