Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night, Me and my buddy were driving around, just cruising.. ya know seeing if we see any girls :winks

So I turn out of a street maybe going like 15 and my clutch pedal goes to the floor, Ahhh Crap !

Stopped ASAP, Shut it off, Popped hood.. the pedal was hard and seemed normal, Started it up and heard a loud squeling,,.. DAM!! Throw out bearing :cursing:

I wasnt sure if I should drive it home but I did anyways, It made it home while keeping it in 2nd, and 3rd and checked it again and it has to be the throw out bearing, because I can still shift and move, it just makes a ton of noise, correct me if im wrong.. So I just ordered a Stage 2 Clutch kit from Ram clutches.. Hopefully it comes soon, I just took out my shifter/driveshaft/starter right now.. I need a drink though so im calling it a night:cheers

The funny thing is I knew this was going to come ! It had been starting to be impossible to shift and my pedal is like stone hard..
The other night I was called out by a turbo jetta ( spanked him ) and it was difficult to shift fast.. Then raced these two big black dudes in a yellow 24'' rims, lambo door srt8 Lol ! , I got him on takeoff and then I couldnt shift into 2nd so he got me, but I was like right on his ass the whole way down.. Grrrr Then they started doing donuts on the freaking main road.. crazy asses.. Lol !

Idk if anyone has a ram clutch.. let me know on some feedback!

BTW,, Anyone hear about Ryan Dunn, Crashed & died in his Porsche /:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
That sucks man i shattered my pretty much brand new tensioner a while back on the interstate in FL. pulled up beside a guy towing a nice foxbody and he waved me to get on it.....needless to say i obliged lol cruising at about 70 i down shifted to 3rd eased into it hit 4th and heard a loud ass noise lost power steering and knew right from the start damn i broke another belt pulled off the exit and of course no parts store in site but there was a little shop right off the exit yeah they charged me 120 bucks for a dang tensioner they went and picked up for me and they thought i was crazy when i said i was doin the work haha so they made me drive across the street and install it and that is exactly why i carry an extra belt and tools number of times i was slinging belts and breaking them and after the third time looked real close at the tensioner and say it was bent guess there is alot of problems with them dont know if anyone else has had the problem though!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks man,
I only get on it... Well I always get on it here & there..
I got to keep reminding myself im not driving a new car -_-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts