Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter's booster seat didn't fit great. It would work, but was wide enough that it pressed into the bolsters to sit level. Noticed one while looking at Wal-Mart that fits great. It's a Harmony Youth Booster model 0304003LRW. The bottom flares out like it was made to fit the Mustang's back seat. Also seems to give her a little more leg room because it slopes off in the front. Only $13.50.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey! =) Thanks for letting us all know this. I've been looking for one, too!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just ordered the Harmony Cruz ... thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Been using a pair for about 8 months or so, both of my kids love them. The bases could be a bit wider, but they work fine.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good Thread. This is useful to many of us on this forum. :bigthumbsup

I wanted a booster with a back and some side protection for my daughter that would fit underneath the headrest. I found a Recaro that fit perfectly. I dont have the model number but if anyone is interested, I'll go look for it. Oh and it matches the car pretty good too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just ordered the Racaro Vivo Booster Seat today in black and red so the little one's "racing seat" would match the new race red GT/CS. He's very excited! :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
I just ordered the Racaro Vivo Booster Seat today in black and red so the little one's "racing seat" would match the new race red GT/CS. He's very excited! :bigthumbsup
Thats the one I got too. Except its blue and black to match my Grabber Blue. :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.