Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im thinking of going with the one piece headlight design and wanted to get some feedback on what you guys think?? thanks:shiny:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
The one piece has a nice look to them. Nothing difficult about putting them in and hooking up. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet they are cheaper then buying three piece design and align alot better. its decided then thanks..

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Just know that those have been known to leak and fill with water.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think they look nice. Ill be getting a set for my car once i move to cosmetics:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am not a big fan of those headlights or those ugly tailights people out on their stangs.. Its a 5.0 not a honda all those lights are to jap junk.. Just my opinion..

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
One piece lights are ok. Make sure you get lots of pics for us buddy! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
552 Posts
i dont like them..

6 piece tinted on the race car
6 piece with amber on daily driver

LX taillights on DD, tinted ones on race car

·
Registered
460 Posts
I think the one peice lights kind of ruin the look of the fox and make it look to "importish" IMO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just installed a 3-peice set of ultra clear and they look good. I had to do it since my old ones had like half a gallon of water in them :shiny:. Here are some pics of my new lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Those look very nice which ones are those?

·
Registered
16 Posts
mine already leak lol:laugh:
I've had them for like 6 months before I finally put them on. My 1st task was to seal them with clear silicone. I ran a good bead all the way around before I installed them. Theoretically they should not leak. Time will tell.:scratchchin

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Those are the same headlights I have, they're the Ultra Clear kit, not to be confused with projectors. I just don't like the idea that brand new lights should have to be "sealed"... they're new, dammit. Mine have never leaked, and I've never had to use sealer.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Can we get some pics of what they look like at night from the drivers seat? I would love to know what the difference would be like with those lenses.

What are the smaller bulbs for?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.