Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time, get free shipping (in the Continental USA) on custom dash covers from PFYC-PartsForYourCar.com!

Our premium quality, custom made dash covers come in 35 different color and material combinations. These are not cheap auto parts store covers, they are the best available.

To take advantage of this offer, use promo code DASHCOOL during checkout. Offer expires May 24, 2013.

Click on the image below to order yours today:

Custom Fit Dash Covers - PartsForYourCar.com

----------------

To see a full listing of our new 2005-2009 Ford Mustang items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 05-09 Mustang sales and specials, please click here.

To see a full listing of our new 2010-2013 Ford Mustang items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 10-13 Mustang sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Not to be rude, but honestly, is there someone buying that crap? That is so ugly... Yuuuuuck!! :ahhhhh

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to be rude, but honestly, is there someone buying that crap? That is so ugly... Yuuuuuck!! :ahhhhh
Yes, actually lots of people. Getting one in the same color as the dash is pretty inconspicuous, and not everyone has a garage at home or a parking garage at work, so it helps a lot.

I know what you're thinking, those dash covers we used to see as kids on cars parked outside, and yes, those were pretty horrible. These are a thousand times nicer.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I don´t have a garage and there is no way I'll get some carpet (even if it´s a nice material) on my dashboard. :nono:
But to each his own... :winks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got any in thick red shag? :shigrin

Murph and the MagicTones got his old gig at the Armada room back...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Laugh all you want guys....Wait until your dash pad starts to crack from sun and heat exposure...then you'll wish you had one....I'll be getting one soon. I have had dash covers for all of my vehicles except the 'Stang and they do save your dash pads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.