Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is intersted, I have an 05 GT silver stang with a factory spoiler. I don't like how it looks anymore. I actually want to put a ducktail on it but its too exp to fill the holes. If anyone in the Tampa, FL area wants to do a trunk lid swap, that would be sweet. Not sure what to do about the key hole and remote trunk mechanism. PM me or email me (best bet) [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
I don't know which duck you're looking at, but several will cover factory holes. cervini's has one, as well as 3dcarbon. If you can't find a deck...

·
Registered
816 Posts
I agree with ultraclyde. And don't worry about the locking mechanism. It just bolts in and out with three nuts for easy swapping. The remote will still work after the swap since it does not actually control the lock itself, but the unlock signal to it. Hope this helps. :wavey

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I plan to go with the CDC ducktail. I've ordered the "hole delete" hit which are these 2 little metal pieces. It's not my first pick, but lets see. The cervini tail does cover the hole but it sticks up too high for my taste. I'll have to think about the 3-d carbon tail a bit more. Lets see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts