Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he was looking into a mustang, but the forums he went to wont help him. he's an outdoorsy kind of guy, and wants to know if he can stick a bike rack on a mustang. when he asked this in a forum, they told him to get a suv, which he has, but isn't COMPLETELY satisfied with it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i have seen mustangs with the universal style bike rack that goes on the trunk and the bikes hang behind the car.best part about them is they come right off, no bolts.

S

·
0 Posts
Strap a rack on the back and be the first one to hit the trails! No worries! Have him get a Stang and he'll never look back.

:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had to carry my sons bike cross town even moved. Put the top down loaded like a pick-up to the top then closed the top. my window tint was so dark at the time you couldn't see inside. The only thing I think looks wierd is a trailer hitch. :kooky:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
This is the best mustang forum. send him this way :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is there any roof mount ones?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I am sure there are but i don't know if they will be "no drill" ones

·
Registered
442 Posts
mustangs are so much fun he wont regret getting one. but putting a bike rack on a mustang is a no no in my book. i could understand if it was your only car and you really like biking but if he has a suv why cover up a pretty stang when you can throw the bike on that and if hes going to trails or something a mustang isnt a off road car and im sure once he did get one his mind would change from a bike rack to a hood scoop.:winks if i was him and was into alota outdoorsy stuff look into trucks like the new ford raptor that thing looks like tons of fun and you can jus throw a bike in the bed and not worry about a little mud getting you stuck

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
I had to carry my sons bike cross town even moved. Put the top down loaded like a pick-up to the top then closed the top. my window tint was so dark at the time you couldn't see inside. The only thing I think looks wierd is a trailer hitch. :kooky:

PLEASE, no one EVER, EVER put a trailer hitch, or bike rack on a Mustang!

·
Registered
661 Posts
there's a bunch of people with trailer hitches on their mustangs. They have ones that hide behind the license plate and don't even show until you put something on them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.