Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I got myself a project. I need to identify what kind of front axle do i have. Some say that it is ford mustang II. Do anyone recognise that axle? Now i am fixing hole frame and need to deal with front axle to, but if I do not know ecactly under which car this front axle is taken i cannot order spearparts. Thank you.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Tire Gas Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Super Moderator
4,267 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.

We’re glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Wow, you joined 27 days ago and not a single reply. I don’t know how I missed this, but I do apologize for that. Hopefully @Beechkid or @Cobrajet67 might have a clue here.

Anyway, I offer my belated welcome, and good luck on your project.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Hi Everyone & thankyou CRJackson.....

IMHO, it's been few years (decades) since I have looked at those but IMHO I think you are right on the mark.... it's an oem Mustang II front suspension....likely done back in the day when the magazines were really pushing this as a GREAT swap to do! The great news is rebuild parts are easy to get and very affordable!!!!!

Reactions: crjackson
1 - 3 of 3 Posts