Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im 22 and drive a 07 Mustang V6 and I'm new to these forums. So you already know my insurance is more than I can afford because of my age and I drive this Mustang that I love by the way. I was involved in a hit a run a couple days ago (the other driver ran a stop sign then preceded to drive off.. long story but i couldn't chash him down) and i damaged my front bumper. Its only the part below the headlight and nothing else. I need to find a front bumper pretty cheap since I can't turn this in to my insurance because my rates will sky rocket. Can someone give me any suggestions on where to find one? Maybe even already painted if possible but not at all required.. Thank you.

·
Registered
477 Posts
You could try looking through eBay, craigslist, or try Newtakeoff.com (newtakeoff.com sells gt take off stuff though). Those would probably be a good place to start. Other than that, maybe later on someone else will try and help out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a White 07 GT Bumper Cheap , its the shipping that is a killer Pm me if interested :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
313 Posts
bumper

I have a White 07 GT Bumper Cheap , its the shipping that is a killer Pm me if interested :bigthumbsup
the shipping is high for big boxes when you use UPS or FEDX. I use
Greyhound Express (yes the bus people) to ship all my front spoiler kits. My box is nearly 77" long and cost about $70 to ship coast to coast....just FYI:bigthumbsup

and they are reasonable fast too...I just shipped one kit to from SCarolina to Washington and only took 4 days!!!

those interested on my USA made kits check out Pictures by hmartine - Photobucket
for customer rides. PM me if interested

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i checked newtakeoff.com and it did say gt parts.. but it also said v6 mustang under other cars.. I guess I have to call and see if its the same on the v6 as it is the gt.. i dont need the grill or anything so hopefully it is..

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The v6 bumper is different then the gt bumper. If you get a gt bumper you have to get the gt grill and fogs as well. You need a v6 bumper if you want to keep the current setup. What color is your car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a HP White V6 Bumper that I want to get rid of. There are some minor scracthes and damage on the very bottome...not too noticable..email me at [email protected]. Willing to talk about a price, I just want to get rid of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.