Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as i love the cervinis the price and low body of it just dosent fit my 7 days a week of driving it. Hell if i would of had it yesterday i may have have messed it up a couple times on bad roads and hidden speed bumbe so i am thinking of doing just the front of the roush body kit. I dont like the back at all really and i like my slp's and the side skirts are hardly noticable. I think i will buy it pre painted to skip a step. Tell me what you guys think i will me doing this hood so it would look like this pic but black and red.Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-09 Mustang GT Roush Painted Fascia Kits

2005-UP RK Style Ram Air Mustang Hoods

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Rouch bumper but with that hood it should look pertty good. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love the roush my fav is what you got but it will take away for when i buy a cobra to get the body kit on a gt.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Here's the type hood you need. Perfect match with Roush front fascia. The hood is stock Roush Hood, vents in the back were done by CarFX in Oklahoma. I like and may look into having them done to my hood.:bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like rk hood way more it has nostrils that make it look beastly.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nobody has opinions the i will order it.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so shouls i order the roush chin spoiler too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.