Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Are you still under warranty?
If so take it to the dealer, get the root cause fixed.
Then after that consider the suspensions mods. The reason I say that is what if the suspension change doesn't fix the issue, and then the dealer blames the new suspension for causing the issue

Just my advice, Hope it works out for you either way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you still under warranty?
If so take it to the dealer, get the root cause fixed.
Then after that consider the suspensions mods. The reason I say that is what if the suspension change doesn't fix the issue, and then the dealer blames the new suspension for causing the issue

Just my advice, Hope it works out for you either way.
Thats pretty much the plan, I just want to get some ideas for a better suspension set up

and the EIbach set up seems like the best bang for the buck. also does the Performance package mustangs have a different ride height than a regular v6 stang?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thats pretty much the plan, I just want to get some ideas for a better suspension set up

and the EIbach set up seems like the best bang for the buck. also does the Performance package mustangs have a different ride height than a regular v6 stang?
bearman71,

CFM carries Eibach complete suspension packages for your V6. We offer the Pro or Sport Plus packages with free shipping. Send me a PM or give me a call at the shop. Pricing is the same on both kits.

Eibach Pro-System-Plus w/ ANTI-ROLL KIT, Pro-Damper and Pro-Kit Springs for 2011-12 Mustang

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
bearman71,

I'm on the same page with chadhtx35, take your Mustang to the dealer and get the root cause fixed first. Then look at some suspension options. Once you get to that point, it really depends on what you want for your Mustang when deciding on the best package for you.

If the car is strictly street driven with comfort in mind, then I think you're heading in the right direction with the Sport-system-plus Eibach kit. Now when you're really into the twisty turns and the occasional auto-cross event, the Eibach Pro kit is an even better way to go for hugging the turns.

Hope this helps!

Shane

R

·
0 Posts
Might be cupping for a completely different reason than all the parts in these suspension kits replaces.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Might be cupping for a completely different reason than all the parts in these suspension kits replaces.
and i raise you, is definitely cupping for a completely different reason.

Either the inside fronts wore out from never rotating the tires or from a toe alignment issue.

It's certainly not from turning hard...that wears out/cups the outside edges of the front tires.

R

·
0 Posts

Either the inside fronts wore out from never rotating the tires or from a toe alignment issue.

It's certainly not from turning hard...that wears out/cups the outside edges of the front tires.
I'll bet a kabillion dollars the car is out of alignment from the front LCA failing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I bought the car used, but its only the inside of the front left tire. I also just got a damn bubble on the side wall of another tire, so it looks like its going to be an expensive chiristmas for me >:O

and any way to check if the LCA is FUBAR'd?

Edit, I was planing on getting the kit anyways. its just a way to justify it to my wallet.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts