·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thanks for the quick reply:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i have a 2007 1/2 and i bought the hangers and ended up NOT needing them to install my FRPP GTA's. You having a 2008, i believe that Ford switched back to the original setup. I believe the hangers only applied for the 2007 1/2 models. Go figure.... :so

i figured, hey, its $50, but i did NOT want to have the exhaust and not be able to install them because i had to wait for little hangers to show up so i played it safe and wasted 50 bucks

·
Registered
232 Posts
The hangers on my 08 were fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh and redfire thanks for the link

·
Registered
154 Posts
Stingers only have 3.5" tips right? GTA's have the 4"?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe that vid was just the FRPP/Borla Stingers and the FRPP x pipe,and yea the stingers are unfortunetly 3.5 inch instead of 4

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Correction just re-read the info on the vid and he also had JBA shorties,but i bet theres not THAT much difference between the sound of a manifold over a shorty header,but its cool i planned on doing shortys anyway!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I believe that vid was just the FRPP/Borla Stingers and the FRPP x pipe,and yea the stingers are unfortunetly 3.5 inch instead of 4
FRPP/Borla Stingers have 4'' tips (Ford measures I.D. which is 3.5), so if you measure the O.D. that measures 4''.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Once again you come to the resuce thanks for the info!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.