Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished installing my JLT CAI w/SCT Tune as well as the FRPP Exhaust system. I must say, the throttle response with the JLT/SCT combo is great!

And that exhaust note, WOW!!! :evillol:

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pictures of the JLT CAI kit

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a video that I want to post, but it is 1.8 megs. Anyone know where I can upload this to and then post a link?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks good. I see the ramps the compressor in your garage. Did you do it all yourself? I bet it sounds sweet.
I dont know how to post anything. I tried but failed.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a link the video:
http://tinyurl.com/bxqkh

As for all the compressor and stuff, my Mom's boyfriend (of 20 years) has a 35 Ford 5-window, a 56 T-bird, and a 57 Ford Custom 2-door. He helped me a bit, but for the most part I did it all myself. Took about 45 minutes to an hour to do.

It was easy to do, and the ramps do help!

G

·
I am sure that the Ford Racing exhaust are Borlas without the name brand on 'em. They look and sound very familiar, have fun.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just just about guarantee that the FRPP and the Borla are the same. When I was looking at the install blueprint picture, it said (C) 1999 Borla

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice Work.....Did you have to re-tune the computer with the CAI installed? Im thinking about getting a cai for mine once i get the damn car:what:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.