Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as most of you know im saving up my money from now on untill the x extreme comes out for sale. looks like itll be here soon...hopefully in a few months. iv got most or all of the money already(no set price yet)...around 6000...im guessing itll be a lot more with install. anyways, ever since i got my wheels....20" AR rogues...i have really gotten tired of the roughness. she beats me to death sometimes on bumps, but usually the bumps are relatively unkept roads around town and on I-70 west of indianapolis. its horrible there. anyways, been researching ideas and things that could help some or even colve my problem. YES I KNOW THEYRE 20's AND I ASKED FOR IT! but, id still like something new. im thinking FRPP shocks and struts. i can pick em up for around $400+ or -, and i can do the install myself. but do any of you think theyll help? anyone have them or had experience with them? or should i save my money and wait for f/i. keep in mind i have the eibach pro kit and im still running stock shocks and struts all around.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seriously...anybody?

·
Registered
206 Posts
dont go with the frpp set up its will ride even rougher I know one shelby gt guy that took it out as it road too stiff. I have konis on the rear with roush springs.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, so what else should i look at

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.