67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy got a new FRS the other day.
Just wanted to share this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great pic. I'm glad to see another option out there for people who like to drive... Just wish it had enough power to make it worth looking at. If I'm going impractical, I'll go all the way and get a Miata and mod the **** out of it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Did you smoke him after?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
looking forward to when his is broken in and you do a comparo. From that angle the Stang does look better, but I like the size of the FRS better for all it's size the Stang still has a worthless back seat. Yes, if I fit I would have had a Miata....

·
Registered
114 Posts
looking forward to when his is broken in and you do a comparo. From that angle the Stang does look better, but I like the size of the FRS better for all it's size the Stang still has a worthless back seat. Yes, if I fit I would have had a Miata....

I don't think the Stang has a worthless back seat at all. I am 6' 180 and fit fine back there for reasonable short trips.

·
Registered
160 Posts
They look cool but for the power you get for 25k its just not worth it to me. Cool picture though!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Cool picture! FR-S looks nice. If they come out with a higher powered version it might be on the table a few years down the line when I'm in the market again.

As for the backseat in the stang. You can have an average sized person 175-225 lb, sit fine behind the PASSENGER seat during a short trip. But if the driver has longer legs than a 4 year old there is no way anyone is fitting behind the driver.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you smoke him after?
We went for a nice run through some of the escarpment that is up in my area...took him to were his car performs best change in altitude long sweeping turns.... he wasn't keeping up.

But I was running a performance tune from steeda so that was his excuse.

R

·
0 Posts
Back seats? Do cars still come with those?

Oh. Right. It's that padded bench I set beer on.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Back seats? Do cars still come with those?

Oh. Right. It's that padded bench I set beer on.
Yea, they engineered each of the back seats to comfortably hold a 30 without tilting them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
at 6'3" 220, there is no room behind my seat.
I hear ya. That's why I tell people mine's a 3 seater! No way in hell am I pulling my seat up! :gringreen

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Oh look! A godzilla 'mini-me'! lol

I cannot understand why people say the 'stang has an unusable back seat.

I'm 6'0 and fit back there just fine. Sure, I'm not fat, but the stang actually has quite a lot of cabin room... ??? Confused.

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Oh look! A godzilla 'mini-me'! lol

I cannot understand why people say the 'stang has an unusable back seat.

I'm 6'0 and fit back there just fine. Sure, I'm not fat, but the stang actually has quite a lot of cabin room... ??? Confused.
You can fit someone behind the passenger seat fine, there is no way you can comfortably fit someone behind the driver unless the driver is 4'8"

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
You can fit someone behind the passenger seat fine, there is no way you can comfortably fit someone behind the driver unless the driver is 4'8"
Agreed.:yup:

more characters...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts