Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nite my vert got a front end of bugs on the highway....this morning I detailed it perfectly and put it in the garage....tonite I pulled it out to go for a coffee on a beautiful sunny evening....the top was up and we got a 5 minute rain....than sun....had to detail it again .....frustrating.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I HATE BUGS!!!!!!!!!!! I've only driven My Stang on the Thruway 4 times since I owned it and them dang Bugs like to mess up the front end so I dont dirve on the Thruway with My Stang anymore.
Also I live close to Lake Erie and My Wife works right next to the Lake, I visit her and her co-workers at 6:30 pm for their Break and bring em coffee (in a Cooler:winks) the short drive along the Lake Rd Always has BUGS, I have to Detail My Stang every time when I get Home from the Visit, but it's worth it:gringreen

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I luv absolutely luv driving my car especially on a hot topdown day but hate getting it dirty...it really never gets dirty, just dusty....it's almost always put away detailed and covered...the bugs stayed on overnite as it was late but it was cleaned this am....so glad I have a garage.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Or.........

You can use instant detailer like I do pretty much after any drive that involves bugs. When I hear the word "detailing" I think of wash, wheels & tires, wax, etc. If you are doing that after every drive....you and "Monk" need to go see the same shrink.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts