Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It could be that I'm experiencing my first glitch. :sosad: On the other hand, it could also be that I'm over paranoid.:eyebulge:

It REALLY seems as if my fuel gauge hasn't moved in a couple days (or more?). However, I don't drive much per day, about 12-15 miles total.

I know about the TSB for the fuel tank, but has anyone experienced an issue like this? Could this be a sensor problem? My build date was 6/01/05

Just putting some feelers out *just in case*!

~Mo

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Hey Mo- are those 12-15 miles at 100mph or 10-20mph? I made my gauge move to the left big time coming back on cape the other night. My Denali would do that too … stay at 3/4 for a long time and then fall to the left hard.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sonny1213 said:
Hey Mo- are those 12-15 miles at 100mph or 10-20mph? I made my gauge move to the left big time coming back on cape the other night. My Denali would do that too … stay at 3/4 for a long time and then fall to the left hard.
LMAO! A mix of both Sonny! Mostly though, I'm driving for about 3 miles highway, then about 5-7 city, one-way, to work. Returning home is the same, except I sit in %^*$#! traffic for an extra 20 minutes on I-195.

I suppose I'll just refill the tank, and note how many gallons it takes to top it off. If it's way more than 8 or so gallons, I'll know there's a problem.

I'll keep you updated in case anyone is interested. In the meantime, if anyone has had this problem, please post!

~Mo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts