Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1994 mustang with a 3.8 l engine in it and my problem is tha it starts ok but the number 6 injector and exhaust keeps pouring gas through it .i have changed the injectors put new plugs and wires .changed all the wiring and to no avail cannot seem to fix the problem . hoping someone can give me some suggestion besides putting a 5.0 this is my daughters first car...

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome lets see if we can get you and answer in here.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i have a 1994 mustang with a 3.8 l engine in it and my problem is tha it starts ok but the number 6 injector and exhaust keeps pouring gas through it .i have changed the injectors put new plugs and wires .changed all the wiring and to no avail cannot seem to fix the problem . hoping someone can give me some suggestion besides putting a 5.0 this is my daughters first car...
Did you replace the o-rings on the injector?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
where does the fuel pour out of exactly? is it like the seal is no good on the injector or is it like the injector is stuck open and constantly injecting gas?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Injector driver is burnt out on the PCM, very common on the 94's, thats what happened to mine, only real way to fix is to replace the PCM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.