Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going carbuerated on the '89 LX. I plan on running a fuel cell or sumping the stock tank (any opinions?)

I was thinking about using a Holley Black Pump but dont know what size line to use? And how much i would need? 15 or 20 ft?

The engine is a 331,victor jr intake, AFR 185's, barry grant carb.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I had a 89 carbed and the stock tank was sumped. They can make it look good if you get people that know what there doing. I mounted the holley pump in the back behind the bumper, thinking about now, that wasnt a good spot but at the time I didnt know anything about anything.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a 89 carbed and the stock tank was sumped. They can make it look good if you get people that know what there doing. I mounted the holley pump in the back behind the bumper, thinking about now, that wasnt a good spot but at the time I didnt know anything about anything.
the car isnt going to see the street much if ever. so i will probably mount mine there too becasue I dont have t worry about someone running into me. unless its in the pits.

so #8 fuel line should work? I forgot to mention that im going to be running 100-150 wet shot of nitrous as well.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
That kit would be perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.