Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the way home from work and run upon a Grand Prix GTP with some purple lights. At the light he goes hammers down and spins the tires a bit and screams off. I do a little catch up and egg him on a bit trying to get out of town before really getting down to business. Finally we get out of town and I'm really praying the lights ahead stop us when he drops back 1-2 lengths and just floors it. I never even shifted out of fifth and let him go. I was expecting a loss but never even got to go at it.

Today I'm on the way to work and decide to hit the store before for some grub when I meet an Infinity G35. I accelerate next to him and as soon as we are nose to nose he speeds off. I decided to go down swinging and lined up next to him. We're at a 50 roll or so. He hammers down and merges in front of me (cars in his lane). I change lanes left and drop it to third and give it a go and he left me again. He gives me a wave out the window and heads into town.A loss but it still was fun!

Maybe I'll start this turbo build early and put some life in this horse come summer!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Agreed, but I'd wager that the 'stang would be the killer, from a dig or 1st gear roll, through at least the top of second gear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.