Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a funny experience last night that I want to share. When I was going down my driveway I thought I heard an alarm go off inside the car. It barely lasted a second. My thoughts were "What was that about?" and "Great, probably have some kind of electrical short". It didn't take long to solve the mystery when I went to the trunk to get the groceries. My driveway has a slope and the handle to the bag that had the milk in it had caught on the inside trunk release. The weight of the milk was enough to open the trunk when I went down the driveway and the milk slid. Think Ford should put a grocery warning label on the inside of the trunk lid?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
dtwwest said:
Had a funny experience last night that I want to share. When I was going down my driveway I thought I heard an alarm go off inside the car. It barely lasted a second. My thoughts were "What was that about?" and "Great, probably have some kind of electrical short". It didn't take long to solve the mystery when I went to the trunk to get the groceries. My driveway has a slope and the handle to the bag that had the milk in it had caught on the inside trunk release. The weight of the milk was enough to open the trunk when I went down the driveway and the milk slid. Think Ford should put a grocery warning label on the inside of the trunk lid?
I don't think these cars like milk

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47199&highlight=milk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hadn't seen that post but I think this pretty well settles it. Ford has got to put a "Got Milk?" sticker on the inside of the trunk release.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts