Ford Mustang Forum banner

Funny video. Must watch!

1223 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  JEB
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I think that's the 07 Cobra witht the GT body... wouldn't bet my lunch on it or anything, but I did see the same car on another site with the same caption. And if you look you'll see there's a scoop.

:?:
tw0scoops123 said:
But I saw on most of the real test mules, they had covers over the panels, but oyu could see the Cobra insignia on the side at least. I think this was a GT, but I wouldnt bet my lunch on it either. I think their camera skills were pretty funny. They were getting all giddy and throwing the camera around. Almost made me sick at one point:happyhapp
G
yeh....all you could see was the exact same gt back...and ooooo a scoop..they shoulda done like the paparazzi and jumped out at the light while parked in front of him....i think they just saw some guy that was altering his gt
This the same car?
http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000943037180/
nghtrnnr said:
yeh....all you could see was the exact same gt back...and ooooo a scoop..they shoulda done like the paparazzi and jumped out at the light while parked in front of him....i think they just saw some guy that was altering his gt
Nope, the hoodscoop on the one in the video is red. It's prolly just aftermarket hood and wheels to make it look like the Shelby.
ssoss said:
Whoever it was was problaby like, what the heck is going on. I am just driving my nice GT and these kids are harassing me.

From that video you can't really tell anything.
Maybe it's just my connection here at work, but those videos suck on that site.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.