Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled up behind a 4 door 2004 cavalier this morning with a nice chrome "cobra" emblem next to the cavalier writing on the trunk. Talk about conflicting emblems. So i figured, "hey, i'm gonna go replace my mustang emblem with "cavalier", what do ya think? lol I just found it funny. While i'm at it lets put GT500 on a VW Bug. What's some of the funniest cross-overs like this you guys have seen? :bouncer

·
Registered
174 Posts
Viper emblems on SRT-4's...

BMW badged Honda Accords...

Cobra badged V6's (common, and sad)

GT-R Badged ricers... (I've heard that adds MAD amounts of power)

My stepmom drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a big'ol FORD trailer hitch cover, lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
StangLx50 said:
Pulled up behind a 4 door 2004 cavalier this morning with a nice chrome "cobra" emblem next to the cavalier writing on the trunk. Talk about conflicting emblems. So i figured, "hey, i'm gonna go replace my mustang emblem with "cavalier", what do ya think? lol I just found it funny. While i'm at it lets put GT500 on a VW Bug. What's some of the funniest cross-overs like this you guys have seen? :bouncer
You should... And look at everyones reaction :grinroll:

*Off Topic* I havent seen anything remotely as wierd as that, but i did once find a ford Taurus stationwagon pimped out with dual exhaust, custom rims, and dark tinting, but the car had its original dusty paint job (think early 90's). I wish i had a camera for that one though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And when everyone asks what i drive i can say a "mustavalier" or a "cavastang" how sweet would that be lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
StangLx50 said:
And when everyone asks what i drive i can say a "mustavalier" or a "cavastang" how sweet would that be lol
I don't know how sweet it would be, I would be a bit embarassed if I had to come up with a word to describe my Stangalier....

EDIT: I googled "Chevy Cavalier" and this is what I came up with. Notice anything strange?

·
Registered
133 Posts
there is someone in town with a tempo and they took thunder bird writing and made it into a Thunder Tempo Bird lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.