Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was driving on the highway saturday night, up ahead i spot a nice white g35 ( not sure of the year) so i wasnt really feeling like a race but i looked over at my cousin and we both knew. so it was on. I dropped to 4th and mashed it and went ripping past him, pleasently he gave me the nice middle finger. so after a couple miles of cruising he decides to come back and try to rip by me so i drop to 4th wait for him to get close and just when he pulls ahead I mash it again and I kept up with him pretty damn good. I was surprised with my little 5.0

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
He's was just trying to assert some semblance of masculinity. If you don't believe me ask him to show the "Feminine Hygienic Napkin" located in the gloveboxes of all G-35s. :heha:

·
Registered
444 Posts
He's was just trying to assert some semblance of masculinity. If you don't believe me ask him to show the "Feminine Hygienic Napkin" located in the gloveboxes of all G-35s. :heha:
lmao......:worship

·
Registered
887 Posts
Was the G35 modded? For the mods you have wouldn't you walk all over a stock one? You're probably at around 300 whp and way lighter..... No disrespect meant, so please dont take offense.

·
Registered
887 Posts
^^^^^^thinking the same thing
Yeah cuz those mods should pull a stock G35 by bus lengths....just the fact you're lighter is already an advantage before the mods.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah cuz those mods should pull a stock G35 by bus lengths....just the fact you're lighter is already an advantage before the mods.
I agree....the g35's arnt fast like the owners think they are. I think they're either 270 or 280 crank horse and weigh like 3400lbs or something. Pretty sure they're a mid 14 second car, correct me if im wrong here fellas.

·
Banned
696 Posts
So you did a ricer fly by.....Then just floored your car next to someone else flooring their car....

You shouldn't ever have to "keep up" with one of those slow things with your mods. Sounds like you chose the wrong gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts