Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow.

Then again, that has to be a $50K+ Camaro. Sounds bad-ass, though.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Pretty good. Still not to sure about the look of them.

·
Registered
704 Posts
yea, i have seen two of them in person and they are butt ugly!!! i love how the challengers look..but i hate the new look of the camaros...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i like all the retro cars,they all have their appearance flaws. mustang tail light(after marker will fix that), challengers bulky ,camaro too bulky, reminds me of the charger when it 1st came back. to big

·
Registered
567 Posts
I like the look of the new camero, but not the red with black. I bet they look even better in my rearview mirror.

·
Banned
696 Posts
The challenge is set, to beat the fastest stock motor Camaro's I NEED DRAG RADIALS!
Even still that thing is RIDICULOUSLY expensive

·
Registered
55 Posts
i like the retro cars, new technology in old time cars, they have good power too, the new stock 6cyl 3.6 pushing like 300hp, that's like what ours new V8 pushing

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hahaha. Yes....pay Hennessy more than what the vehicle costs to get the same performance that a cam, ported heads, and full exhaust can acheive for less than $10 grand. I just hope you guys dont think it really costs that much to get 120+mph traps from this car.

·
Banned
696 Posts
i like the retro cars, new technology in old time cars, they have good power too, the new stock 6cyl 3.6 pushing like 300hp, that's like what ours new V8 pushing
Technically the new V8 is the 4v 5.0 which makes an estimated 400~bhp. Also those V6's that are coming out now with 300 bhp aren't making near the kind of torque the 4.6L is

·
Registered
79 Posts
So recently i have taken a trip to the Dodge, chevy and ford dealership and i have drove all three of the new age muscle cars. i live in san diego and on my base they had chevy come out with 6 brand new ss and had them for test drives. So naturaly i was there. and i dont care what any body says the stock camaro is the fastest of the 3. that being said my 05 GT has full bolt ons and gears and it is faster that the stock SS.... if you have not sat in or driven one of the 2010 Mustangs, camaros or challangers i urge you to do so before bashing any of them. they are all top notch cars for their MSRP. hell the mustang i drove had a camara built into the spoiler for when you back up. oh and the dealer here in san diego is selling the 1ss camaro for 31K that is only 3K more than what i payed for my GT 2005 GT in DEC of 2004 so with inflation i dont think it is overpriced. Now that my GT is payed off i plan on buying the camaro i personly love the way it looks and drives for that matter. but dont wory i will not be geting rid of the stang it is still my favorite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts