Looks great!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
man, thats the bees knees, the cats meow, the coolest cap ive seen but your link doesnt work. thats way cool.:bigthumbsup let me ask you, around the keyhole theres a rubber ring, is that part of the cap? my car has always been missing that and i can see the red paint in the hole. our 06 has the rubber in there like yours

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
ha, ya, that link works, now i just need a fast car to put it on.:gringreen thats pretty sneaky, i thought it was the entire cap, so i was gonna ask how you got it off with the blackout panel :) now i know your tricks

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha, ya, that link works, now i just need a fast car to put it on.:gringreen thats pretty sneaky, i thought it was the entire cap, so i was gonna ask how you got it off with the blackout panel :) now i know your tricks
Well when you see up close and personal it looks like its from the factory :gringreen They dont know your not fast :yup:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If that plate says Blew by you. . . I freaking love it. Clever. :bigthumbsup

Oh yeah the cap is sweet too.

Lol, when I first saw the ads for them, I always wondered why they showed the trunk emblems. I thought it was for the fuel door. lol

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If that plate says Blew by you. . . I freaking love it. Clever. :bigthumbsup

Oh yeah the cap is sweet too.

Lol, when I first saw the ads for them, I always wondered why they showed the trunk emblems. I thought it was for the fuel door. lol
BLOUBY U ( Blew By You ) I had to be clever cause the other ones were taken :gringreen

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Well when you see up close and personal it looks like its from the factory :gringreen They dont know your not fast :yup:
thats true, my car looks fast :D really, it runs pretty decent. that plate was pretty clever. i tried over 100 names for plates over the last couple years and every one was taken, even the ones i wouldnt have really wanted were taken. the ladys at the lic place laugh when they see my scratched off list every time i go in. we can only have 6 digits too so thats even harder. i went in last week with yet another try, and they said it was not taken :bounce2: i might be getting one, but cant say right now.

that was a cool find on the cap, my tri bar on mine is faded and bubbly inside and looks bad. i was thinking about a new cap, but with the blk out panel might be a bugger to get it off

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats true, my car looks fast :D really, it runs pretty decent. that plate was pretty clever. i tried over 100 names for plates over the last couple years and every one was taken, even the ones i wouldnt have really wanted were taken. the ladys at the lic place laugh when they see my scratched off list every time i go in. we can only have 6 digits too so thats even harder. i went in last week with yet another try, and they said it was not taken :bounce2: i might be getting one, but cant say right now.

that was a cool find on the cap, my tri bar on mine is faded and bubbly inside and looks bad. i was thinking about a new cap, but with the blk out panel might be a bugger to get it off
Yeah it might be harder to get off with that panel on there, but now you have an option :yup:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
603 Posts
Right....just followed your lead. The springs and strut mounts finally arrived so they are going on next week, want them to have time to settle a bit before the club show on the 18th, I'll take plenty of pics for the club facebook page so you can check it out. What a drag you and your new cap won't be here, it is cool by the way.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right....just followed your lead. The springs and strut mounts finally arrived so they are going on next week, want them to have time to settle a bit before the club show on the 18th, I'll take plenty of pics for the club facebook page so you can check it out. What a drag you and your new cap won't be here, it is cool by the way.
Cool, Yeah me and Buster will be sad that we cant be there to enjoy the show. I look forward to the pictures, with all your new mods you are sure to win !! :yup::yup:

·
Registered
603 Posts
We'll see, not expecting anything. Some of us are crashing the Mopar show (it's open to all) this weekend since it's going to be the first good sunny car show weekend.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We'll see, not expecting anything. Some of us are crashing the Mopar show (it's open to all) this weekend since it's going to be the first good sunny car show weekend.
Take some photos, sounds like fun :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
Your pictures sir. I love car show season. The weather was great and the Mopar and more show brought out a nice variety of cars but since this is a Mustang forum, that's all I will post here. Notice that Joe has put his display sign for the Saleen right under the voting category sign....accident?....I think not. Subliminal vote getting...it didn't work. Lee's Shelby Hertz got third, Harry's 2+2 got second, and the black Mach 1 got first.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your pictures sir. I love car show season. The weather was great and the Mopar and more show brought out a nice variety of cars but since this is a Mustang forum, that's all I will post here. Notice that Joe has put his display sign for the Saleen right under the voting category sign....accident?....I think not. Subliminal vote getting...it didn't work. Lee's Shelby Hertz got third, Harry's 2+2 got second, and the black Mach 1 got first.
Those are cool pictures, sounds like you had fun, yeah you got to love car shows no matter what cars are entered, thanks for the update :bigthumbsup You car looks awesome alot different then last years version :gringreen

1 - 20 of 27 Posts