Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone was getting gas mileage wise. I have stock gears, so assume that I would be getting a little bit better than 12 mpg. If you guys have any tips on how to get a little bit better mileage I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My 90 GT with a AOD with 2.73 gears will get 30 mpg on the highway and about 16 to 19 city depending on how hard I drive it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
gas

for every ten gallons i put in i get about 150 miles including warming it up and thats generally suburban driving

·
Registered
96 Posts
I get a little over 200 miles for a full tank, depending on my driving though, and my stang is all stock.

·
Registered
897 Posts
21 miles to the gallon with plenty of engine and tranny mods.running 273s in the rear.you need to check your timing and air filter and probably go with an entire tune up.pull the codes and see if you come up with any bad sensors.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I get between 5 and 7 miles to the gallon . . depending on how fast I wanna go . . . :winks

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
LOL.

i get about 16mpg in the city, and thats with a totally bummed TPS sensor.
sounds like youre havin some ISSUES.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, if anyone has any more opinions on what I should check first I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks very much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.