Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im trying to find out if a gauage insert for a 99 mustang will connect right on a 97 mustang...im redoing the inside of my 97 and i wanted to put the flame gauges into my car to match the rest of the interior but the only one i found that i like and want dont come for anything older than a 99

thanks

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
whoa another extinct thread revived itself..

·
Registered
126 Posts
is it possible? whats the process if you guys don't mind me asking. ive actually been thinking about for a long time putting mach 1 instrument cluster in my 98 v6, but i figured since my odometer isn't digital it would either cost too much or it just wouldn't work period.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
ud have problems with it having the correct speed and tach readings not to mention the PATS system would probably disable the car since the cluster wouldnt match the computer

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
more trouble than its worth in my opinion.. just get some white face gauge inserts

·
Registered
126 Posts
well i already have some different gauges that look pretty cool. but i love the mach 1 gauges so i thought it would be cool to have them in mine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i just found out that i might need a whole new gauge cluster... my speedometer needle doesn't really work anymore. it jumps up to speed and when i come to a stop it jumps to the lower mph randomly and hardly ever reaches 0. Ford told me that my computer behind my cluster is going bad. has this happened to anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.