Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how much you paid for your gear ratio change and where you got it done. Here I got quoted 1,1k for 3.73. Seems like something rare to do locally and only one place knew what I was talking about. I might have it done in the US if its easier and if the price is better. States that are closest: N.Y., Mass., Vermont, New Hamp. On the Canadian side: Ontario, QC and NB.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Wow, that seems a little high priced. Down in Tenn I paid $780 for new gears and t-lok in my old '05 V6...

G

·
$500 USD for parts, labor and warranty included in North Carolina.

This was done by a Mustang specialty shop. I've got 26,000 miles with those gears so far.

Sent from the iPhone's killer's killer!

· Registered
14 Posts
Before I learned how to change gears I paid 60 bucks but I think he usually charges 100.

· Registered
1,044 Posts
I was quoted for 800 bucks including all parts and labor by a mustang specialty shop in LA.

· Registered
748 Posts
There's a shop around here that quoted me $650 parts and labor

· Registered
49 Posts

· Banned
792 Posts
I had mine done by sipes automotive here in belvidere. they also build prostocks. with gears, install kit and labor I paid about 525.00.

· Registered
49 Posts
I had mine done by sipes automotive here in belvidere. they also build prostocks. with gears, install kit and labor I paid about 525.00.
I'll have to check them out if I cant find anything closer. I actually got my rocker panels and rear valence painted by the Ford dealer out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.