Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how many ATL area stangers are here. If so, where would be a good machine shop to port my PI heads? Maybe Dugan.......

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hear good things about Dugan.......

I'm from northeast GA, You ever goto commerce "atlanta dragway"?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in Southwest GA. I belong to a club in the Colombus area. The link is in my sig.

I've heard about Dugan's too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Georgia Stang

Southern Georgia Stang here..Valdosta area!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cobb stanger here...
heard nothing but good things about Dugan

·
Registered
235 Posts
South Georgia.....Tifton here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am from Roswell, and work at Will's Auto Machine Shop in Chamblee. We don't do porting though. From what I heard Dugan closed down their shop and are just selling parts. You may want to give them a call before you head over there.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Resurrected again. :scream:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am from Stockbridge GA ( 20 miles southeast ATL) but I am currently in Kennesaw GA attenting Kennesaw State. I am sure you have already used Dugan but I personally will never use/buy anything fron Dugan again. A bad experience a few years back that just rubbed me the wrong way. My 2 cents

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stay away frm Dugan. He will rip you off while you are standing in front of him. A budy took a car into him a year ago for new heads, cam and valve trane. long story short, Dugan took out good parts and replaced with crap.

He tried to sell another friend a coupe that was supposedly all orginal and never been touched. Turns out the car had a salvage title.

I use Gunter Performance in Lawrenceville, they know there stuff and are straight up!

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm in Marietta....

There is a place on Canton Hwy called Mustang Services. They said they'll do anything except body work. Not that it helps since the original thread was A LONG TIME AGO! : )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I've known Don Dixon for nearly 20 years and know that he does excellent work and is of the highest character. He is very meticulous and knows his craft. His cell # is 404 213-4691

Digger Don's
Don Dixon High Performance Engines
2801 Cole Ct., Norcross, GA 770 448-3166

He just built an engine for my personal mustang, and I am very pleased with the quality and attention to detail as well as the fact that he wanted to come to my shop to oversee the initial start. I know cars a bit - you can check out my site www.EvansCars.com

John Evans

·
Registered
192 Posts
N. Ga ony here...Athens....Going to Commerce thsi Friday night for Test N Tune..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Macong stanger here...I always to to Silver Dollar for test and tune.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts