Ford Mustang Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
2009 GT Premium right off the Windy Hill Exit on I 75. I recently moved here and the GA floods claimed my old car (2008 A3) so I decided to get a GT. Have wanted one for a long long time but never got one cuz I lived in the snow belt areas.

·
Registered
172 Posts
senoia checking in any body know any good shops in the peachtree city newnan area? ive got an 86 t-top 5.0

·
Registered
121 Posts
im from paulding county area been on here for a while alot of mustangs around here were actually trying to ge a club started out this way also

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all.... MARIETTA here. Anyone part of any local clubs? The one I was with sorta fell apart and Im looking for something else to join up with, cruise into shows together with, ect....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cannongate Car Club

Hey all.... MARIETTA here. Anyone part of any local clubs? The one I was with sorta fell apart and Im looking for something else to join up with, cruise into shows together with, ect....

Hey Bruzer...there's a couple of cool Stang dudes hangin' in the neighborhood...hee hee

I think they go by Damon & Dexter. They be sportin'....:nogrinner

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Bruzer...there's a couple of cool Stang dudes hangin' in the neighborhood...hee hee

I think they go by Damon & Dexter. They be sportin'....:nogrinner

Ive seen Damon's sweet 2010 Pony, but havent seen Dexters just yet :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
im always in the atlanta area,i travel back and forth from my home in columbus to my other home in athens,hopefully i can get to meet a few of you at upcoming events

·
Registered
21 Posts
McDonough

I'm from McDonough. Home of the Summit monday night cruze and Atlanta speedway Friday night drags. Come on down and check it out. Its something to do and a cheap night out with lots of cars to look at. Summit is free and Friday night drags is 7.00.

·
Registered
75 Posts
savannah georgia over here

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mableton here!
2010 Mustang GT

·
Registered
182 Posts