Ford Mustang Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I know there has not been a post on here in a while but since I just upgraded my 06 Roush to a 2011 Roush convertible, I figured I would say hello. I live in Flowery Branch but commute to Marietta, and yes my 2011 Roush Stage 2 convertible is my only car, so if you see me coming... move out of the way. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
cumming georgia checking in , i work at atlanta hydro imaging , pm me if u need anythign hydro dipped !!!!

just bought my 07 v6 fully loaded. mod bug has bitten !!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
roswell alphareta area. Instead of everyone just saying where they are from why dont we set up a small meet and greet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Stockbridge here

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Kennesaw here also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stars and Strikes Dallas Ga

BradMustang and My Local DJ - just wanted to let you know that I organize a monthly cruise in at Stars and Strikes in Dallas (120 and 92) every 3rd Saturday from 2p-530pm. We'll be out there tomorrow, if you'd like to join us.
Also, the 2nd Sunday at Lost Mountain Park on 120 from 8am-11am.
Hope to see you guys if you can make it
Daniel

·
Registered
247 Posts
MaDDMaNN here. Greetings from Loganville, Georgia.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Buford GA

Buford here...Road Atlanta is my back yard happy.gif

·
Registered
576 Posts
Wheres the N. Ga junk cars club?

I'm in Dawsonville.

I know we have several major mustang clubs in Georgia but nothing within an hour of me. I'm guessing it's got to have something to do with the fact that there aren’t any decent strip clubs in the area....or at least a very questionable coincidence.

I'd be up for a meet in the N. Ga. area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Covington

Hey ya'll just relocated up to the area from Jax, FL a few weeks ago for job at Delta. Currently living in the Covington area. I see A LOT of Mustangs around and excited to be so close to some major retailers IE: Summit and Mustangs Unlimited. Anyone else from out east of Atlanta? Have a lot of questions too if someone could answer, mainly with this emissions stuff ya'll have in the surrounding counties. Thats one of the main reasons I had to come out to Newton County and commute into Atlanta.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just joined the forum. My mailing address is Covington, but I'm actually in Walnut Grove.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts