Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
hahahaha leme tell u about this beautiful turn for a second....

its like a perfect 90 degree angle with a wide ass shoulder.... go into that turn goin about 30 then gassin it while turning... funnest thing i can achieve in my 2.3 auto...... lol hela fun feel like im in some version of tokyo drift for the 5 seconds im whippin it and get it back straight.

anyone else got a trn like this or even can achieve donuts in a 2.3 auto

·
Registered
180 Posts
Pulling out of the bar parking lot a little too fast on a rainy night I went sideways down the street a ways to the delight of a huge group of college age kids.

M

·
0 Posts
haha if it rains allot or if the roads are icy are the only times i can drift or spin broady's in my 2.3..

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im honestly thinking of going with pony wheels.... some white ones. i have to get a new job first though. but those daytons are menace

·
Registered
411 Posts
i have a set of 16" aluminum ponys on my car, and i love them. i got them with tires for $200 bucks. look around. you can find them cheap

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want the white ones that came off the 5.0 with the white top like i have

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have a cuddle-sac over by my house. When I get home I usually drive to it and do a wide left turn around the thing and end up spinning out. I love it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeeeeee i did a donut today in the frys parking lot and got sideways comin on a turn and i drifted that ish hella clean this guy ina truck looked at me and i could tell he gave the stang respect

·
Registered
86 Posts
i got a snake hill road near me pertty scary when its not rainnin...i uselly get 2 wheel peel up it...yes i said two wheel peel ..i put a 5.0 rear end in my car so we got posii

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.