Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry referring to the 750 you can get when ordering a brochure
ive read only certain people or areas get them

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
oh yeah, i remember my GF saying something about that too. Some lady she works with got some cash back when she bought her Escape not to long ago.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well theres 1000 for rebate 500 for customer cash but ive seen several places where if you order a brochure online they send you an aditional 750 but its only to certain areas, people etc

·
Registered
210 Posts
sorry referring to the 750 you can get when ordering a brochure
ive read only certain people or areas get them
It's almost impossible to get when you need it! When I first started looking, I received a few but since I've ordered in March, can't get one!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got a brochure last week with the coupon. Getting the coupon made me reconsider waiting to purchase until next year and I ordered this weekend.

Not sure if your GF is ordering or taking from stock, but I ordered, and with the coupon expiring 7/25 I don't expect the car to arrive in time, however, the dealer wrote into the contract that it will be honored regardless of delivery date. Have the GF check with her dealer if her circumstances are similar.

LH

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
The timing of getting the coupon ordered is crucial. The coupons are only good for about 2 months from when/if they send it to you in the brochure/email. Build time for a new Mustang averages about 9 weeks, but typically take anywhere from 5-12 weeks (no matter what the dealer says). Time it wisely.

Also, you may send one brochure to your work address, but you must be able to prove you work at that address (they want to see your name linked to the address).

Most people who weren't able to obtain one through their home address were able to use the work address to obtain one.

Good luck!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I had inquired to three dealers around me and they all stated that I could not combine the student discount ($500) with the private $750 coupon from the brochure/email offer. I have seen a few people on here back that up as well.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had inquired to three dealers around me and they all stated that I could not combine the student discount ($500) with the private $750 coupon from the brochure/email offer. I have seen a few people on here back that up as well.
Yeah I don't think it stacks with Military/Police either(which those don't stack with student eithr)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Submit several brochure requests. Use different names of people in your household (coupon is transferable within the household but not outside of). Submit each brochure request with a different email address as well. I tried 3 different email addresses and only got a coupon emailed to one of them.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Submit several brochure requests. Use different names of people in your household (coupon is transferable within the household but not outside of). Submit each brochure request with a different email address as well. I tried 3 different email addresses and only got a coupon emailed to one of them.
I did this also and received 2 .

·
Registered
361 Posts
they also come by email. i received the same coupon offer with the same expiration dates in print and in email.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you are making your purchase and don't have the brochures or coupon yet, ask your dealer to run your name and zip code (have them check all zips if you had brochures sent to multiple addresses), and they can check if a coupon has been issued even if you haven't received it yet.

I requested brochures a week before my purchase, hadn't received them yet, but the dealer was still able to pull up in their computers that I had a coupon available under my name/zipcode and I got the discount.

·
Registered
357 Posts
In January and February I called Ford Customer Service requesting a brochure and I received the $750, and again and again I received $750 offers of which I could use but one in addition to the "cash or bank loan' $500 discount.

Tey were good for about four months or so.
I just looked at one which was unused and it was good until May 31.
I think it followed a February phone call to Ford.
I also received and used one received at the April NYC car show about two weeks before I picked up my car.
They seemed to be coming from everywhere, but only one could be used, I think. (I would hate to hear they were cumulative):winks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.