Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bet i know where you all think this thread is gonna go...but no...its just about the cool cars on the road...lets get some pictures of cool cars actually in use on a road....not just sittin pretty....i've been getting pretty lucky lately...bumpin into lambos and ferrarris and whatnot...today i actually bumped into a shelby cobra...awesome...gave the thumbs up...got a thumbs up back....even got a lil run down...like i said...some cars i dont expect to beat but wow what a thrill to try...click a picture if you see those exotics

ps taking pictures on a highway while drivin is a thrill in itself...be careful

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
rodneylynn1977 said:
Is this voyerism?
Yepper.............The legal kind!!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
The Shelby Cobra was one of my first car loves. Age 13 or so.

·
Registered
317 Posts
That AC Cobra is really nice. I rode in one once when I was a kid. My Father was a service manager at a Ford dealer in Philly. He brought one home one day and gave me a ride. What I can remember was the whole car just seemed to rumble. In 66 they ran about $6,700 for the
427 500hp version. He stepped on once on the ride and all you could hear were those two Holly duel feed 4 barrels frantically sucking air then all hell broke lose.:bounce2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
EasyGT said:
what is that small red one
A Ferrari and/or a concept Motorcycle-Car as seen in the movie, Half Past Dead.

scout

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pulled up next to a brand new canary yellow convertible Lotus Coupe and asked if he wanted to race just 'cuz and he laughed, said he would if he didn't have to turn. Cool car! -Erin

·
Registered
534 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
the red is an honest to god real ferrari maranello...oooo laa laa
I think he was talking about the Campagna T-Rex.. that 3-wheeled beast.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thats a nice shelby cobra looks awesome

·
Registered
607 Posts
I just saw my first sighting of a '07 shelby GT500 on the road yesterday, a minute from my house. White with blue stripes. It was beautiful. I was speechless when I saw it. I would of turned around and followed it but traffic was bad of all times.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Wish I had turned the camera sideways to get a shot of my speedometer and this car at the same time, as I finally caught this [turned out to be a blonde] chick with Montana plates. I did 90+ for almost a minute to catch up to get the shot as we closed rapidly on traffic.

After I got the photo I looked back and saw a small line of people closely following me, assumedly to also look at this sweet car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
JetBlack said:
After I got the photo I looked back and saw a small line of people closely following me, assumedly to also look at this sweet car.
Nah, you was just bait. Actually, there were two of you...that makes chum.
No matter how fast you go, the guy behind you want's to go 5mph faster.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's one I passed on I-26 coming from Spartanburg towards Columbia a few weekends ago.

-Chip in SC

(why is my

1 - 18 of 18 Posts