1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
The hood stripes look good. I don't think the Boss stripe follows the lines of the car but JMPO. I think if I was doing it I would go with just the racing stripes and wait a week or so then decide if I wanted to do the side. I have a mustang passanger side in gold that you can have b/c when I put it on the driver side I didn't like it. Sandyman

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 2 diffierent sites that have the Stripes on the Door...I like the Boss and there are also stripes on the other site that might line up a bit better..But i think that the stripes do look good from the websites....Thanks JohnnyT

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thinking about it.

I was thinking about the BOSS stripes with the Roush scoop vinyl in sandstone to match closely to my parchment top and interior. Any thoughts on the light sandstone color vinyl on Sonic Blue?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice job ford did....What did they charge you for the Labor???
You should get the ones that go on the side that says BOSS......JohnnyT

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Ghost stripes

I have a Black GT Vert. I really like the red stripes from front to rear, but I am not overly enthusasitc about vinyl stripes. Has any one had painted ghost stripes done on a black Stang. I was thinking about going with red ghost stripes, but would like to get some opinions and maybe see a pic or two. I have the red interior and I am in the process of adding a red light bar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
mrvandermey said:
I have a Black GT Vert. I really like the red stripes from front to rear, but I am not overly enthusasitc about vinyl stripes. Has any one had painted ghost stripes done on a black Stang. I was thinking about going with red ghost stripes, but would like to get some opinions and maybe see a pic or two. I have the red interior and I am in the process of adding a red light bar.
I have red stripes painted, and a ghost flag on the hood.
See www.graphicimages.zoomshare.com
the pics are under "photos", then "miscellaneous"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts