Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen this tune that Bama has for the new 5.0 on the sct tuner and they have somthing called ghost cams?. Im pretty sure its just making your stock car sound like it has a crazy set of cams probably just messing with the timing of course. Does Anyone know if theyre going to make this for the 4.6 motors?? Just a little question id figure to ask lol

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Ive seen this tune that Bama has for the new 5.0 on the sct tuner and they have somthing called ghost cams?. Im pretty sure its just making your stock car sound like it has a crazy set of cams probably just messing with the timing of course. Does Anyone know if theyre going to make this for the 4.6 motors?? Just a little question id figure to ask lol
i dont think they can cuz you dont have 4 cams like these new ones. you only have 2 and sooo yeaa i'd say no to your question

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
?

i dont think they can cuz you dont have 4 cams like these new ones. you only have 2 and sooo yeaa i'd say no to your question
He's posting in the SVT Cobra section and these particular cars have had 4 Cam Modular motors for Many years now:yup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeahh lol i own a 96 cobra sooooo i do have 4 cams

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
how are we supposed to know? Why don't you contact Bama? Personally I wouldn't want any poser cams/tune on my car, let the rwhp speak!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
It's the nature of not only having 4 cams, but Ti-VCT which can only be done in the 2011+'s. Either way, we've actually discontinued the cammed tunes out of respect for Ford technology patents for the time being. Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts