Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! My name is Valerie, I'm from central Florida, and I am the proud owner of 2 Mustangs and they're not "she's". They're "he's". :D

My first Mustang which I still have is a white 1993 Mustang LX 4 banger and his name is "Rooster". Rooster's name comes from the Alice in Chain's (my favorite band) song "Rooster". "You know he ain't gonnnnna diiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" Yeah, that car's been broken down so many times. Each time he is brought back to life because I ain't gonna let him die.

My 2nd Mustang is a black 2005 Mustang GT named "Spooky" or in its shortened form "Spook". He is the one in my avatar. Spook's name comes from a Rob Zombie song entitled "Spookshow, Baby" and from my affinity for all things Halloween, haha.

Rooser is nothing visually or mechanically special, but he holds a special place in my heart because he is what started my love for Mustangs. Through no plans whatsoever, I acquired both of my Mustangs exactly 4 years apart to the day. Rooster: January 17th, 2004 and Spook: January 17th, 2008. If that's not meant to be, I don't know what is.

I came across this site yesterday as I was searching for iPod hookups for Spook and that's when I realized I don't have one! Oh well. I found out that a cool guy I talk to on Cardomain posts on here and he encouraged me to sign up. That cool guy would be RetroGT2006 (Rob). So thanks, Rob. :)

Anyway, enough with the chit-chat. I look forward to talking to everyone.

(If you read all of that, you are awesome!)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum Spookystang!

You'll find plenty of info here about your cars!:gringreen

(And I must be awesome.....since I read all that!;))

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Well welcome for sure! Jump right in!
Quite a few women here so don't feel shy, several know twice or more than what some of the guys know. Good site with good info.
Dave

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum Spookystang!

You'll find plenty of info here about your cars!:gringreen

(And I must be awesome.....since I read all that!;))
Thank you! Yep, you are awesome for that. Most people would just skip right over it.

Well welcome for sure! Jump right in!
Quite a few women here so don't feel shy, several know twice or more than what some of the guys know. Good site with good info.
Dave
I was lurking around earlier before I finally decided on a username and I saw that there were a few girls, but I'm sure we're still the minority, haha.

Welcome... Rob and cool should never be used in the same sentence. :gringreen
Well, you just used it in the same sentence, didn't you? :shigrin

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome, wow another Floridian. I can't wait to see more pics of your ride... looks like some black dd bullits. Nice:bigthumbsup

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thanks for joining us today.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Hello, everyone! My name is Valerie, I'm from central Florida, and I am the proud owner of 2 Mustangs and they're not "she's". They're "he's". :D

My first Mustang which I still have is a white 1993 Mustang LX 4 banger and his name is "Rooster". Rooster's name comes from the Alice in Chain's (my favorite band) song "Rooster". "You know he ain't gonnnnna diiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" Yeah, that car's been broken down so many times. Each time he is brought back to life because I ain't gonna let him die.

My 2nd Mustang is a black 2005 Mustang GT named "Spooky" or in its shortened form "Spook". He is the one in my avatar. Spook's name comes from a Rob Zombie song entitled "Spookshow, Baby" and from my affinity for all things Halloween, haha.

Rooser is nothing visually or mechanically special, but he holds a special place in my heart because he is what started my love for Mustangs. Through no plans whatsoever, I acquired both of my Mustangs exactly 4 years apart to the day. Rooster: January 17th, 2004 and Spook: January 17th, 2008. If that's not meant to be, I don't know what is.

I came across this site yesterday as I was searching for iPod hookups for Spook and that's when I realized I don't have one! Oh well. I found out that a cool guy I talk to on Cardomain posts on here and he encouraged me to sign up. That cool guy would be RetroGT2006 (Rob). So thanks, Rob. :)

Anyway, enough with the chit-chat. I look forward to talking to everyone.

(If you read all of that, you are awesome!)
Sweet, Valerie i never knew you had a 93 Stang too.. Badass. Anyhow your welcome for pushing you to join up =).. AFM can't be beat. PS any word on the mustang meet in central florida? I would love to check out ur GT and take some group photos.

Welcome... Rob and cool should never be used in the same sentence. :gringreen
:laugh: Mark, you have some good jokes..:bigthumbsup

I just found this thread- i am glad i did, i found out the real truth :shigrin jk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.