Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so about my problem with LMPerformance. They had the wrong part number on their website, so when I ordered a flywheel from them, they sent me the wrong one. I called up SPEC to find out that it was the wrong part number, and no more than 2 min. after I gave the information to LMP they had it changed on their site. Now I had the wrong flywheel put in, they won't pay for my labor costs I'm going to have to pay to get it switched again, but they are crediting me $100 after I return the wrong flywheel. Which, by the way, they are sending me the right one before the I send them the wrong one, so I can just swap them straight out. They are taking care of the shipping costs of me sending it back to them, and they're also giving me $200 worth of discounts on their site when I order something else. Not too shabby, I guess that makes up for the $300 I'll be paying again for labor. So it's not a complete waste, it snowed pretty bad today (and by pretty bad I mean 2-3" it's mississippi, we don't get much) so I probably wouldn't have driven my car much today anyways. And I should be getting the new flywheel in tomorrow (well today), so I can switch it out and drive for the rest of the weekend. Maybe I can actually go out and party for my 21st like I had planned. :cool: Lesson learned, do a little research before ordering online. Maybe I would've seen the part number was wrong!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Hopefully, you can find $200 worth of stuff to order!

:winks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.